Subject: Announcing: TeXit v1.33
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 09:08:37 EDT
Newsgroups: comp.text.tex

Hello World,

Yet another version of TeXit, my Perl script for processing TeX documents in
a semi-automatic fashion, is available at CTAN in /tex-archives/support/texit.

Here is the top of the changes file:

Version 1.33:

- Parsing the log files now notices which files are \input and adds them
  to the dependency list for the document.  You no longer have to list
  all of the included files in the rules section of your document.

- Now prints a summary of unrecognized LaTeX warning messages.  Some trivial
  messages are ignored (moved Marginpars, NFSS font substitutions, etc.).  The
  "NFSS2 Info: ***" messages _are_ displayed.

- Added a show status subroutine and a default command for it: [?] status.
  This can be used to view the list of files that TeXit things your document
  depends on (? dep), the rules TeXit is using (? rules) or the value of
  an Perl variable (? <varname>).  "? ?" summarizes the show status syntax.
   It's basically a debugging option...

- Added an -nfss2ltx option for the NFSS2.

Version 1.32:

- Never publicly released

Version 1.31:

- Never publicly released

                                                  Enjoy!
                                                    norm
---
Norman Walsh         | University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
<[email-masked]> | CMPSCI Dept., LGRC A210 | Standard disclaimer applies
My parents were assimilated by the Borg and all I got was this lousy implant.